RPLIDAR 360 Degree Laser Scanner Development Set. A low cost 360 degree 2D laser scanner (LIDAR) solution. Perform 360 degree laser scanning with more than a 6 meter detection range. The produced 2D point cloud data can be used in mapping, localization (SLAM) and object/environment modelling. SLAM ready. 5.5hz 2000 sample/second scans. ROS ready. UART/USB dual interface. Opensource SDK
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 391 loyalty points. Your cart will total 391 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $7.62.
* SLAM Ready
* ROS ready
* Opensource SDK & Tools
* 5.5hz 2000 samples/second scanning
* More than 6 meters measurement range
* 360 degree scanning
* Low cost 360 degree 2D laser scanner
* Produces 2D point cloud data
* Configurable scan rates from 2.0-10hz
* 1 degree angular resolution (5.5hz scanning rate)
* Resolution is 0.2% of the current distance
* Plug and play: Simply plug into your PC using the included USB cable and get to work. No coding required!
* UART/USB dual interface
1x RPLIDAR 360 Degree Laser Scanner Development Set
Note: This item does not qualify for free shipping.