NX22001 Arduino DIY Tank Robot Kit
The NX22001 is a simple, programmable tank style drive Arduino DIY robot kit. The tank style tracks on this robot kit allow it to easily maneuver on rough terrain and utilizes a skid steer, steering method. Tracked robots provide excellent stability, traction and low centers of gravity enabling this style of robot to be used in a wide variety of applications.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 685 loyalty points. Your cart will total 685 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $13.36.
The NX22001 Tank Style DIY Arduino Robot Kit is especially suited for hobbyists, professionals, autonomous research applications and classrooms. This programmable robot kit includes an Arduino 328 microcontroller and IO expansion board and supports programming in C, C++. The durable aluminum alloy chassis is rigid enough to allow the mounting of light weight research equipment, cameras, etc.
* track drive
* skid steer steering method
* aluminum alloy chassis
* easy to assemble even for beginners
* Arduino 328 microcontroller and IO expansion board
* programmable with C, C++
* suitable chassis for mounting arms, cameras, research equipment
* DC motors
* rubber tracks
* chassis dimensions approximately 310mm X 300mm X 110mm
* aluminum alloy construction
* speed approximately 0.3m/s
* net weight approximately 4.3kg
* load capacity approximately 20kg
* microcontroller Arduino ATMega328P
* power 17W
* 12V DC motors
2x rubber tracks
2x DC motors
1x Arduino 328 microcontroller
1x 12V Ni-Mh battery
1x 12V battery charger
1x frame kit and hardware
Note: This item does not qualify for free shipping. Shipping charges show in cart as NXR Special Handling.