This combo pack comes with the FrSky DJT Telemetry Module and the D8R-II Plus Receiver. This is a true diversity, ACCST (Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology) system and is ideal for extended ranges of 1.5-2.5km (0.93-1.55 miles).
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 75 loyalty points. Your cart will total 75 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $1.46.
FrSky Combo Pack DJT Telemetry Module & D8R-II Plus Receiver
FrSKY ACCST technology is proven and approved by many model associations, tested and reviewed as the leading Chinese 2.4Ghz R/C Technology. If you think DSM2 or FASST is the best, think again!
New FrSKY ACCST (Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology) gives you secure radio communications in 2.4Ghz band. ACCST 2.4GHz system shifts 80 channels around hundred times per second in the 2.4GHz band. This means that the system is completely resistant to interference in that band.
The two-way radio system developed by FrSky provides an additional return link that can be used for monitoring the Rx’s voltage, temperature, location, speed, etc.
* Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST) shifts channel one hundred times per second with no signal conflicts or interruptions.
* Easy to bind.
* Excellent reboot time.
* True Diversity with two antennas.
* All channels can be programmed with fail safe.
* Quick and extremely stable in performance.
* Precise and smooth servo response.
* Extended range (1.5km-2.5km).
* Operating voltage: 6.0V-13.0V (can handle 3S!)
* Power consumption: 50mA
* Output power:: 60mW
* Resolution: 3072 (11bit)
* Dimensions: 63.9x48.5x36.5mm
* Version: 2.0
* Compatible transmitters:
- JR: 347, 388, 783, U8, PCM10, PCM10S, PCM10SX, PCM10IIS, 8103, J9303, PX, 9XII, 11XZERO
* Operating voltage: 3.5~10.0V
* Power consumption: 100mA
* Resolution: 3072
* Latency: 22ms
* Analog voltage: 0~3.3V
* Number of channels: 8
* Range: 1.5km-2.5km
* Dimensions: 55 x 25 x 14 mm
* Weight: 12.4g
* Version: 2.0
Compatible with FrSky two way telemetry modules: DFT, DJT, DHT, DHT-U