A great receiver for FPV racing! This light weight, small size 4-channel receiver has built in alarm warning for low voltage or poor reception. It also has one external analog telemetry port and one digital data-streaming port. RSSI (PWM) and CPPM output.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 33 loyalty points. Your cart will total 33 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.64.
FrSky D4R-II 4CH ACCST Telemetry Receiver
* Firmware upgradable
* Light weight and small size
* Alarm warning on low voltage, poor reception, etc.
* One external analog telemetry port and one digital data-stream port (connect to FrSky Sensor Hub FSH-01)
* RSSI (PWM) and CPPM output - If CH3 and CH4 are connected by a jumper, CH1 will output CPPM for CH1~CH8, and CH2 will output RSSI (PWM)
* Operating range: full range (>1.5km)
* Operating voltage: 3.5~10V
* Operating current: 60mA
* Channels: 4
* Dimensions: 40 x 22.5 x 6mm
* Weight: 5g
* Compatible with FrSky two way telemetry modules: DFT, DJT, DHT, DHT-U