The FrSky X8R Receiver can be used as an 8-channel or 16-channel receiver and has an operating range of approximately 1.5km (0.9 miles). This reliable receiver is smart port enabled for two way full duplex transmission. Has a highly secure and robust link for long distances and receives no interference from motors, ignitions or metals.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 48 loyalty points. Your cart will total 48 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.94.
FrSky X8R Receiver
* Short antenna
* Highly secure and robust link for long distances
* No crystals or channels needed
* No interference from motors, ignitions or metal to metal friction.
* No need to change any settings on your radio.
* Smart port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
* Dimension: 46.5 x 27 x 14.4mm (1.83" x 1.06" x .56")
* Weight: 16.8g (.59 oz)
* Operating voltage: 4V-10.0V
* Operating current: 100mA@5V
* Operating range: >1.5km (Full Range)
* RSSI output: analog voltage output (0~3.3V)
* Firmware upgradable
* Number of Channels: 16CH (1~8ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS port,or combine two X8R to become a 16 channels receiver)
* All 16 channels requires the FrSky Taranis, or the XJT module.
* For 8 channels in D8 Mode you can use the FrSky Taranis or XJT, DJT, DFT, DHT and DHT-U modules.