Nighthawk Pro 280 FPV Racing Drone Ready to Fly. Interested in drone racing but don't know how to build your own racer? Get the Nighthawk Pro 280 carbon-glass fiber quadcopter racer. Just add a LiPo battery and go racing! Includes the Nighthawk EM-16 6-channel transmitter radio and receiver. FPV receiver, goggles or monitor purchased separately.
Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product because there's already a discount.
Nighthawk Pro 280 FPV Racing Drone Ready to Fly
The Nighthawk Pro 280 was designed from the ground up to meet the expectations of the drone racer. It comes fully tuned with the new Skylight 32 integrated flight control board and four 12A BLHeli One Shot electronic speed controllers. The power system consists of EMAX 2204 2300 KV motors with 6045 propellers mounted on a 10 degree motor mount tilt allowing for faster forward speeds without sacrificing elevation. For the FPV racer, the Nighthawk Pro 280 includes a 700TVL camera with optional tilt mounts that allow you a perfect horizontal view in flight and a 20W-200W video transmitter with a selectable switch, allowing you the option to choose the power output of your FPV transmitter. Includes the Nighthawk EM-16 6-channel radio transmitter. It is without a doubt an exciting new racing mini-quadcopter that captures the joy of drone racing!
Note: For FPV racing a FPV receiver, goggles or monitor are required and must be purchased separately.
* Independent designed solid, durable and stable frame, centroid and center of gravity remain the same even with the battery installed.
* Pre-built frame and extra accessories.
* Built with the powerful EMAX power system and open source flight controller to ensure power and yet remain fully customizable (RTF version only requires a battery and installation of propellers).
* The sturdy copter frame has had extensive flight testing and endurance testing.
* Bright COB rear LED, different LED color can use distinguish copters when group flying (LED power consumption is 4W, which might decrease flying times.). Extra power output and power output switch for LED expansion.
* All in one design to combine ESC, BEC, and flight controller for easy installation and easy replacement.
* Plug and play motor, easy for swapping motor and no soldering needed.
* Independent ESC, flight controller and power supply. ESC switch to perform single ESC calibration and boot pad to perform software and firmware upgrade.
* Flight controller uses the 32bit ARM micro processor for fast processing speed and ensure fast response time.
* Gyroscope, magnetometer, accelerometer and barometer expansion port. (GPS module sold separately). With CPPM receiver GPS feature can be enable.
* Support ANGLE, HORIZON, HEADFREE, MAG, HEADADJ ...etc, modes.
* Support RC Input: standard signal, CPPM (PPM SUM) signal, PWM singal.
* Low voltage monitoring and low voltage warning. (Buzzer sold separately)
* EMAX 12A ESC supports support open source BLHeli and ONESHOT feature.
* Flight controller is based on the NAZE32 Skyline32 which supports open source configurator Baseflight and Cleanflight.
* Frame size: 280mm (252*260*75mm)
* Flight Weight: 440g (not including battery)
* Motor: MT2204 (customized version)
* ESC: BLheli 12A 4in1 (integrated on board)
* Propeller: 6045
* Flight controller: Skyline32 (based on the Naze32 controller is integrated on board)
* FPV transmitter: 20MW/200MW
* Antenna: 5.8G Clover 3 Blade Antenna Straight Connector
* FPV Camera: 1/3-inch CMOS 700TVL
* Radio transmitter and receiver: Nighthawk EM-16 6-channels (RTF version only)
* Battery: 3S, 1500-2200mAH
Note: The Nighthawk Pro 280 (RTF) ready to fly version includes the Nighthawk EM-16 6-channel radio transmitter and receiver. LiPo battery, FPV receiver, FPV goggles or FPV monitor is not included and must be purchased separately.
Note: This item does not qualify for free shipping.