EMAX Nano Series ESC 12A With Active Braking. Supports 2-4S LiPo batteries. The nano series ESCs was specifically developed for FPV racing drones and racing multicopters. Based on the BLHeli firmware and ONESHOT125, they are compatible with SkyLine 32 flight controllers, Naze32, Pixhawk, CC3D and many other main stream controllers.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 10 loyalty points. Your cart will total 10 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.20.
EMAX Nano Series ESC 12A With Active Braking
* Supports ONESHOT125, active braking (damped light) (20A), with quick throttle response.
* Smaller and lighter than most other ESCs currently available on the market.
* Compatible with SkyLine32, Naze32, Pixhawk, CC3D and other mainstream flight controllers.
* Opto designed, twisted throttle signal wires, strong anti-jamming capability
* Supports both SimonK and BLHeli firmware
* Based on BLHeli firmware, optimized for high performance with great linearity and much quicker throttle response.
* Specifically designed for racing multicopters and compatible with fixed wing UAVs and helirotors.
* Multiple protection features including low-voltage cut-off protection/over-heat protection/throttle signal loss protection.
* Throttle range can be configured and is fully compatible with all radio recievers, providing smooth, linear and precise throttle response.
* All parameters can be programmed via a programming card or transmitter, including the default settings.
1 x EMAX Nano Series ESC 12A With Active Braking
Note: This item does not qualify for free shipping.