Build your own robotic arm with the OWI Robot Arm DIY kit! Riding on the wings of the award winning Robotic Arm Trainer, OWI has made learning about robot arm technology more affordable without compromising the quality of this DIY kit. Command the gripper to open and close and turn the gripper with a wrist motion of 120 degrees! No soldering required.
This product is temporarily out of stock.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 39 loyalty points. Your cart will total 39 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.76.
OWI Robot Arm Kit
Command the gripper to open and close while turning the gripper with a wrist motion of 120 degrees! That's not all! This robot arm has an extensive elbow range of 300 degrees, a base rotation of 270 degrees, a base motion of 180 degrees, a vertical reach of 15 inches, a horizontal reach of 12.6 inches and a lifting capacity of 100g. WOW! Some of the added features include a search light on the gripper and a safety gear audible indicator is included on all five gear boxes to prevent any potential injury or gear breakage during operation. How does this equate to fun? Total command and visual manipulation using the five switch wired controller, five motors and five joints. Night time play is possible and extended life on the gearbox to prolong your control and predictions of the robot’s behavior. An excellent kit for future engineers and experimenting with electronics and mechanical movement!
* Best Picks Award -Dr.Toy, The Institute of Childhood Resources
* Gripper open and close command
* Wrist rotation of 120 degrees
* Base rotation of 270 degrees
* Base motion of 180 degrees
* Vertical reach of 15 inches (381mm)
* Horizontal reach 12.6 inches (320.04mm)
* Lifting capacity of 3.5 ounces (100 grams)
* No soldering
* Assembled dimensions 9x6.3x15 inches (228.6x160.02x381mm)
* Unit weight 23.21 ounces (658g)
* Required 4x D sized batteries (not included)
1 x DIY OWI Robot Arm Kit
Note: This item does not qualify for free shipping.