Alcohol Breath Sensor Module For Arduino. Imagine the possibilities of building a robot that has the ability to measure the amount of alcohol on a person's breath!
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.06.
* The main chip: LM393, MQ-3 gas sensor
* Operating voltage: DC3-5V
* Response time: ≤10s (70% Response)
* Recovery time: ≤30s (70% Response)
* Heating resistance: 31Ω±3Ω
* Heating Current: ≤180mA
* Heating Voltage: 5V±0.2V
* Heating Power: ≤900mW
* Detect Voltage: ≤15V
* Ambient Temperature: -10℃ to 65℃,
* Humidity: ≤95%RH
* Storage conditions: Temperature:-20℃-70℃, humidity:≤ 70%RH
* Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output);
* 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage;
* Has a high sensitivity and good selectivity to ethanol vapor
* Long life and reliable stability
* Rapid response recovery characteristics
* Detection range 10~1000 ppm
1X Alcohol Breath Sensor Module For Arduino