High Precision Pressure Sensor Module For Arduino. This module uses the high precision A/D converter HX711 chip, a chip specifically designed for high precision electronic scales. Imagine a self contained testing laboratory built right into your robot! Who's going to build the next Mars Rover...it could be you!
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.04.
* Utilizes the HX711 chip
* Two channel analog input
* Input circuit can be configured for electrical bridge
* Module Operating voltage: 4.8V-5.5V
* Typical current: 1.6mA
* Typical operating current: <1.7mA, shutdown current: <1μA
* Operating voltage range: 2.6V ~ 5.5V
* Operating temperature range: -20 to +85 °C
* Dimensions approximately 2.9x1.7x0.4cm
1X High Precision Pressure Sensor Module For Arduino