MQ2 Gas Sensor Module For Arduino. This sensor is used to detect the presence of combustible gases such as natural gas, methane, propane, butane, etc.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.04.
* Chip: LM393, ZYMQ-2 gas sensors
* Working voltage: DC 5V
* Detection of gas: combustible gases, fumes
* Detectable concentration: 300-10000ppm (flammable gas)
* Input voltage: DC 5V
* Power consumption (current): 150mA
* DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
* AO output: 0.1 - 0.3V (relative to pollution), the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
1X MQ2 Gas Sensor Module For Arduino