DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensor Module For Arduino. This ambient air temperature module uses the 18B20 temperature sensor and has a temperature sensitivity range of -55 celsius~125 celsius (-131 F to 257 F).
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.04.
* This is DS18B20 digital temperature sensor module for Arduino
* Temperature range -55°C~125°C
* Digital signal output
* Ambient air temperature detection
* Main chip: 18B20 temperature sensor
* Resolution adjustment range: 9-12
* With mounting holes for easy installation, aperture: 2.5
* Temperature measuring range: -55 ~ +125 ℃
* Temperature measurement accuracy: 0.5 ℃
* Working voltage: DC 5V
* Dimensions approximately: 28mm x 12mm x 10mm
1X DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensor Module For Arduino