NX61002 Bumper Touch Sensor
The NX61002 Bumper Touch Sensor are digital touch sensors that are used to change the direction of your robot when it comes in contact with an obstacle. The addition of bumper switches are an excellent way to add a secondary/fail safe obstacle avoidance system to your robot.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 14 loyalty points. Your cart will total 14 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.27.
|2||US $14.75||Up to US $0.50|
* rugged bumpers protect the touch sensor switch
* bumper adds a finished look and appearance to the touch sensor system
* complete with mounting bracket for easy installation
* sensor can be used as a stand alone touch navigation system or in conjuction with other sensors
* resolution 1cm
* RS485 interface
* weight 45g
* dimensions approximately 105mm X 33mm X 25mm
* robot navigation
* object detection
1x NX61002 Bumper Touch Sensor
Note: This item does not qualify for free shipping. Shipping charges show in cart as NXR Special Handling.