Save $$ with a bundle of 2! Nokia 5110 LCD Module. Instantly displays up to 4 lines of characters with 12 characters per line. Compatible with Arduino UNO, Mega, PICAXE, ARM, Raspberry Pi.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.16.
* Uses Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) to communicate with the microcontroller, only 8 signal lines including power and GND.
* Supports various types of MCU (MicroController Unit) , such as Arduino, PICAXE, ARM, Raspberry PI etc. Transfer rate up to 4Mbps, immediately displays data without delay.
* Small footprint
* Two rows of header pins available.
* Low working current (normal 200μA)
* Power-down mode.
* White back light
* Power supply voltage: 2.7V- 3.3V
* Backlight Power Supply Voltage: 3.3V MAX
* Dimensions approximately 43.6mm x 43.1mm (width X height)
* 84 x 84 dot matrix LCD, displays 4 lines of characters, 12 characters per line
2X Nokia 5110 LCD Module