Save $$ Bundle of 5! High Powered L293D Motor Drive Expansion Shield Board Module For Arduino. This motor driver shield is a monolithic integrated, high voltage, high current, 4-channel driver, which means that DC motors up to 36 volts and 600mA can be used. The L293D chip is H-bridge. Compatible with Arduino UNO, Mega and Duemilanove.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 17 loyalty points. Your cart will total 17 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.33.
* 2 interfaces for 5V servos connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter
* Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 servos
* Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
* Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping
* 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 36V DC
* Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
* Reset button
* 2 external terminal power interfaces for separate logic / motor supplies
* Tested compatible for Arduino Mega, Diecimila & Duemilanove
* Dimensions approximately: 6.8 x 5.3 x 2cm
5X High Powered L293D Motor Drive Expansion Shield Board Module For Arduino