Data Logging Shield With SD Card For Arduino. Log the data collected from your robot! Compatible with Arduino UNO, Makerduino and other boards with the similar architecture and function.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.10.
* SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards.
* 3.3V level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card.
* Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the board is unplugged.
* Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC.
* Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
* Onboard 3.3V regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards.
* Compatible with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher. ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported.
* Size: approximately 68 x 53 x 23mm
* Regulator voltage: 3.3V
* Battery: CR1220 3V
1X Data Logging Shield With SD Card For Arduino
1X Lithium Battery