Save $$ 3X Bundle! Atmega 328P Arduino Compatible Nano V3 Board. The Nano V3 board uses the high-speed ATmega328P microprocessor which makes it a great nano development board for robotics projects!
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.21.
Download the Arduino IDE at http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software. The open source Arduino Software IDE makes it easy to write code and upload it to the board. The IDE is written in Java and can be run on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems.
To download the needed CH341SER driver visit http://wch.cn/download/CH341SER_ZIP.html
* Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega 328P
* Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
* Input Voltage (recommended): 7V ~ 12V
* Input Voltage (limits): 6V ~ 20 V
* Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
* Analog Input Pins: 8
* DC Current per I/O Pin: 40mA
* Flash Memory: 32KB (ATmega328) (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
* SRAM: 2KB (ATmega328)
* EEPROM: 1KB (ATmega328)
* Clock Speed: 16MHz
3x Atmega 328P Arduino Compatible Nano V3 Board