Mega ADK For Android-Arduino-Google ADK Compatible Development Board With USB Cable. The Mega ADK board is based on the Mega 2560, it features an ATmega8U2 as a USB to serial converter. The Arduino Megaa ADK is compatible with Google ADK to develop and run on Android 2.3.4 or 3.1. Includes USB cable.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 28 loyalty points. Your cart will total 28 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.55.
The Mega ADK board has a USB host interface (MAX3421e IC) to connect with Android based phones, it also has 54 digital input/output pins (15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button.
* Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega 2560
* Operating Voltage: 5V
* Input Voltage (recommended): 7V ~ 12V
* Input Voltage (limits): 6V ~ 20 V
* Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
* Analog Input Pins: 16
* DC Current per I/O Pin: 40mA
* DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50mA
* Flash Memory: 256KB (8KB is used by the boot loader)
* SRAM: 8KB
* EEPROM: 4KB
* Clock Speed: 16MHz
1x Mega ADK R3 Development Board
1x USB Cable