Atmega 328P Arduino Compatible Nano V3 Board And Nano Expansion Shield. The Nano V3 board uses the high-speed ATmega328P microprocessor which makes it a great nano development board for robotics projects! Includes nano expansion shield and USB cable.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.14.
Download the Arduino IDE at http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software. The open source Arduino Software IDE makes it easy to write code and upload it to the board. The IDE is written in Java and can be run on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems.
* Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega 328P
* Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
* Input Voltage (recommended): 7V ~ 12V
* Input Voltage (limits): 6V ~ 20 V
* Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
* Analog Input Pins: 8
* DC Current per I/O Pin: 40mA
* Flash Memory: 32KB (ATmega328) (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
* SRAM: 2KB (ATmega328)
* EEPROM: 1KB (ATmega328)
* Clock Speed: 16MHz
* This Nano multi-function expansion board is designed specially for Arduino Nano
* Lead out all digital IO port and analog IO port
* Lead out the I2C interface
* Increased DC power supply interface. (DC power connector provides external power supply)
1x Atmega 328P Arduino Compatible Nano V3 Board
1x Nano Expansion Shield
1x USB Cable