The Mega2560 R3 16AU Microcontroller Board With LCD1602 Keypad Shield is fully compatible with Arduino! A great combination for your robotics projects or budding inventor!
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 17 loyalty points. Your cart will total 17 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $0.33.
* Microcontroller: ATmega2560
* Operating voltage: 5V
* Input voltage (recommended): 7-12V
* Input voltage (limits): 6-20V
* Digital I / O pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
* Analog input pins: 16
* DC current per I / O pin: 40 mA
* DC current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
* Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 4 KB used by boot loader
* SRAM: 8 KB
* EEPROM: 4 KB
* Clock Speed: 16MHz
* 16 character by 2 line black-on-green display.
* Utilizes the extremely common HD44780 parallel interface chipset.
* Interface code is freely available.
* Blue backlight with white display.
* Uses 4 Bit Arduino LCD Library.
* Size: 8cm x 5.9cm - 3.15inch x 2.32inch.
* Mega2560 R3 16AU Microcontroller Board
* LCD1602 Keypad Shield
* USB Cable