NX20022 Arduino 328 Microcontroller
The NX20022 Arduino 328 Microcontroller with DC motor driver is based on the Arduino 168 and is specifically designed for building robots.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 52 loyalty points. Your cart will total 52 points that can be converted into a voucher of US $1.01.
|2||US $52.00||Up to US $4.00|
This board has 14 digital input/output pins of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs, 8 analog inputs, a 16MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, power jack, an ICSP header and reset button. The board contains everything to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC to DC adapter or battery to get started.
* ATMega328 microcontroller
* operating voltage 5V
* Input voltage (recommended) 7-12V
* Input voltage (limited) 6-20V
* digital IO pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
* analog input pins 8
* DC current per I/O pin 40mA
* DC current for 3.3V pin 50mA
* flash memory 32KB of which 2KB is used by the bootloader
* SRAM 1KB (ATMega168) or 2KB (ATMega328)
* EEPROM 512 bytes (ATMega168) or 1KB (ATMega 328)
* clock speed 16MHz
* Arduino Duemilanove prototype shield
* Arduino IO shield
* Arduino LCD shield
* Arduino motor shield
* Arduino ethernet shield
1x Arduino328 microcontroller board
Note: This item does not qualify for free shipping. Shipping charges show in cart as NXR Special Handling.